Thursday, May 5, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

My laptop is on the fritz. I have a better picture of this on my camera- but if I want to get the picture up before the memory of the cake flies away like a butterfly leaving it's cocoon, I'll just post the not-as-good-but-better-than-nothing from the phone pix picture.

Got that?


White cake with white butter cream frosting. Made for Mailei. Happy Birthday, Kiddo!

The fun part was- Heather, (her mom, not my other personality) just said to do whatever I wanted- in summery colors. So this is what I came up with. When she picked it up (I wasn't there) she said that she'd just gone to the store to pick up decorations for the party- and without talking to me, or seeing the cake- the decorations and the cake matched! How awesome is that?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'll have to show Mailei this post. Thank you so much! And, yes, it was so awesome how the decorations matched! AND, the cake was delish to boot! Love ya! How many more times should I use a "!" ??

    ReplyDelete