Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Next Generation

The other day I was working on some butterflies for a friend, the kitchen was strewn about with my cake crap. My niece Sadie asked if she could decorate a cake. I just so happened to have a frozen cake that had not been claimed. I let her go crazy. I didn't help her at all except to give her a few tips for rolling the fondant so something little.

When she was done, she said it was for me. Cuz I love frogs.  Awww.... Thanks Sades!

With no direction from anyone- this is what she came up with:


I think it's great! Her first fondant cake ever. Again, my camera on my phone isn't great. It loses some of the detail. but the little sandwich actually has "cheese" in it- and the little apple and banana...? awww...

Good job Kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment